9.10.09

The Never Ending Hope

Just remember back to the past
When we were just kids
It was the first time I met the boy like him
He was different from the other!

I see hisface and he looked at me
He smile for me
And that time I knew
That I've found the meaning of love!
Just look at his smile, then I know that I'm still have happiness!

I hope that someday that smile will be mine!
I hope that I'm the one who will have his smile
Hope we can be together

But it just hope!
my love ended before it's begun!!!!!
He goes don't know where to go
Without say goodbye & I'll be missing you!!

It's just a HOPE!!
Now, the only thing that I can do is JUST WAIT!
Wait for him
Hope that one day he will be back and says that he miss me
Hope he says that I'm the one who you adore

Again!
But it's just hope!

Even, my-never-ending-hope would hurt me so bad,
I'll prove that!
I don't care how hurt it is
It don't really matter if it could break me deep down in the heart
But waiting for you is the most beautiful thing to do


This post is dedicated to you!
Love,

Kistin

No comments:

Post a Comment