5.10.09

Things To Do Before 20

Holla guys! I wanna share a post about my wishes. Actually, it's not my wishes. It's like "things that I want to do before I'm 20"

For me, live is just like playground. So many game that you can play. Many things that you can try, learn, do! Even you don't have to won that game..

Hmmm.. I don't know where to start this. Let's start with..
1. Done my yearbook as well as it can be!
Sebagai ketua, I want my yearbook is different from any yearbook before

2. Being one of Santa Ursula's student!
God, I really want this one!! LOL

3. Kuliah di luar negeri!
HAHAHA yg ini mimpi bgt. But, who knows that one day this dream would come true

4. Mau lanjut les biola!
I can't stop about this one. I just can't get enough about playing violin! Mohon ke mama supaya dibolehin les biola itu SUSAHNYA minta ampun! Makanya gue harus terus les (kecuali kalo kuliah di luar negeri LOL)

5. Mau ngebuat satu lukisan yg bisa bikin gue bangga.
I don't care if no one muji lukisan gue. Tp kalo lukisan itu bisa bkn gue bangga, hmmm :)

6. Pingin bisa dance!
Okay, it's totaly weird! But, I really adore all the hip-hop dancer. I think it's amazing that you can shake your body without kecapekan

7. Be a basketball player!
I want to be a good at basket for sure. Menurut gue, keren aja kalo cewe jago main basket!

8. Make english as my daily language!
This one is so hard to do. But it's possible, right?

9. Pingin bisa renang bolak-balik 30kali di kolam renang Alfa Indah tanpe kecapekan

10. Can speak Perancis (what's bahasa perancis in english?) Well! Gue uda suka bgt sama Perancis sejak kecil.

11. Have a good habit!
Entah dari makanan, sikap, kebiasaan. Pokoknya gue mau hidup sehat! Uda banyak bgt penyakit yg bersarang di badan gue

12. Pingin mainin lagu "You Raise Me Up" , "Beauty and the Beast" , sama "The Prayer" pake biola

13. Bisa naik metromini/bus/kendaraan umum sendiri

14. Mau travel dan ikut kegiatan pecinta alam. Ngerasain yg namanya diving, surfing, pokoknya gitu-gitu dah!

15. Pingin punya good taste of photography!

16. Ngebahagiain orang yg gw sayang!
Gue uda janji, dan bakal gue tepatin! Just wait ;D

17. Proud of myself! :)

Okay, that's 17 things that I really wanna do before I'm 20! Susah sih buat diwujudin (apalagi yg no 3) tapi asal punya niat dan trs usaha, nothing is impossible!

"If it can be dreamed, it can be done"

"It's about do what you love, then love what you do!"

"There's no happy ending in real life! - Why not? It's a fairytale! Anything can happen"

"Making your dream come true isn't easy. BUT IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE"



L,

Kistin c:

No comments:

Post a Comment