Words of Silent Mouth

11.12.09

Tarakanita 3 Cup

(Post ini bakal gue isi nanti kalo gue uda bisa OL dari laptop)
Posted by Francia Kinzky at 12/11/2009 09:37:00 PM
Labels: change, crazy, friendship, junior high school, life, love, school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Story About Life

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • Happy New Yeah
      • 2010 Tanpa Dirinya
      • ada yang lebih penting dari sekedar kata cinta
      • That's All I Want When Christmas Comes To Town
      • Untuk Para Wanita
      • NEW URL AND TITLE
      • My Monkey Man
      • Perjuangan Kita Ga Berakhir Sampai Disini
      • Bulan Bahasa & Hari Pangan Sedunia SMP Tarakanita 3
      • Tarakanita 3 Cup
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)

Life Story

  • Lydia's
  • Vesa's
  • Farah's
  • Sheila's
  • Gaby Alicia's
  • Agatha's
  • Kadek's

Someday

  • I'll make my parents cry because they will proud of me
  • I'll make my sister and my brother smile because they know if their sister is the best sister they ever had
  • I'll be the best friend that my friends ever had
  • I'll spent the rest of my life with someone that I love
  • I'll hold this whole world in my hand
  • I'll know if I dont need to hold the whole world! I just need to hold my own world
  • I'll go to God's home and live there forever
  • The world will not cry because I leave them! but this world will smile because they had me
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.