Words of Silent Mouth

1.8.09

selamat datang

di blog saya.. kita lihat saja bagaimana kelangsungan blog ini. hahaha (maaf ga bisa bahasa indonesia yg baik dan benar)
Posted by Francia Kinzky at 8/01/2009 10:47:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Story About Life

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (19)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (37)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • Hey semua. Gue mau cerita lagi nih hehehe.. Kali i...
      • si putri daerah
      • guss what??
      • just be yourself!
      • i want to share my weird story. it was friday, 31s...
      • blog
      • selamat datang

Life Story

  • Lydia's
  • Vesa's
  • Farah's
  • Sheila's
  • Gaby Alicia's
  • Agatha's
  • Kadek's

Someday

  • I'll make my parents cry because they will proud of me
  • I'll make my sister and my brother smile because they know if their sister is the best sister they ever had
  • I'll be the best friend that my friends ever had
  • I'll spent the rest of my life with someone that I love
  • I'll hold this whole world in my hand
  • I'll know if I dont need to hold the whole world! I just need to hold my own world
  • I'll go to God's home and live there forever
  • The world will not cry because I leave them! but this world will smile because they had me
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.